Our number one specialty is stress relief – being a full-service fire restoration company means we do it all from beginning to end
Emergency 24/7/365 Services:
- Board-up/Secure Property
- Temporary Fencing
- Coordinate pack-out of salvageable clothing, household items, collectibles, personal items, etc., to have professionally cleaned and treated
- Provide security locks and lock boxes on the property so you can control who has access to the property.
Our services of greatest value to YOU:
- We are insurance claim experts. We know how to handle the process for all insurance companies.
- Constantly in contact with you to inform you of all activity going on with the adjuster, inspectors, lender, etc.
- Over 25 years of building experience ensures that everything that has been damaged is accounted for and fixed correctly, plus more!
- We ensure that your home WILL NOT SMELL LIKE SMOKE after restoration is complete.
- We are professionally respected and referred to as one of the best by building officials, structural engineers, and construction industry professionals. Each job is inspected, check-listed, and overseen directly by the owner Ross Fetter.
- We know how to communicate with adjusters effectively to keep the project moving smoothly and in a timely manner. Projects are never held up – you may get this with inexperienced restoration contractors, not us!
- If assistance is not provided by your insurance carrier, we will assist in finding you temporary housing while waiting for the restoration to be completed. This will be a place you find comfortable and compatible for you.
Relocation of pets:
- Your pets will need a place to stay until you get settled in. This can all be arranged at a location you feel safest.
- Every claim is a process. Fortunately, we have a developed process in place to handle every claim in a timely manner.
- Our attention to detail and experience allows us to work side by side with the claims adjuster in order to gain what is deserved for the proper reconstruction of your property.
- Banks or lenders hold checks until phases of the project are completed. We are able to pay these expenses and keep the job going until the money is reimbursed by the lender. No expenses or out of pocket money from you in order to keep the project going and completed – We have it covered.
Words of Advice: Don’t be fooled into open-ended promises or illegal open-ended contracts that other entities try to tie fire victims into. Do your research on who you are intending to hire – call past referrals to speak to other families and property owners who have been through what you are going through, check their licenses and insurances – do your due diligence to make sure you are going to be taken care of by the right people. Going through a loss is hard enough, make sure the entire process and the end results are not a constant reminder of a horrible situation. We have a long list of referrals from past clients who have been through fire losses and would be more than happy to hear from you. Ask them about us.