This commercial building suffered from a fire that caused heavy smoke residue throughout the interior of the building. The out-of-town property manager was told it was a small electrical fire and called an electrician to repair the damages. When he showed up he contacted the property manager to let her know it was much larger than they may have thought and recommended us to come look at the building. What was thought to be a $15,000 fire actually resulted in over $45,000 in damages after we revised the insurance estimate. The interior mental framing had to be soda blasted in order remove all the smoke residue that would ruin the metal framing if only wiped clean.